Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Welcome!

Hello!

I am Mrs. Shannon Mower, a secondary science teacher.  Welcome to my Professional Porfolio.

Please use the "page" tabs on the left side column to view:
  • Letters of Recommendation
  • Current Resume
  • Teacher Evaluations
  • Philosophy of Teaching
  • Artifacts and Competency Matrix
  • Professional Evaluations
  • My Classrooms 
  • Master's Degree Thesis
  • Teaching Journal Entries
Now a little about me, I have a Bachelor's of Science in Biology from the University of Utah with a content minor in Chemistry.  I have a Master's of Arts in Teaching Science Education from Western Governors University.  I currently have a secondary teaching license with endorsements in Biology, Environmental Studies and Middle Science.  I anticipate an endorsements in Chemistry and Physics once I complete their  Praxis exams.

I have taught science at Tooele High School, American International School of Utah and Utah Virtual Academy.I have now returned to Tooele High School to teach Health.



Enjoy your visit!!











No comments:

Post a Comment